$3.00 purchases six 1/2 oz. samples.
Tokens are transferable to all Mazza Wineries, including Mazza Vineyards, Mazza Chautauqua Cellars, and the South Shore Wine Company. Tasting fees have been implemented to help keep the cost of wine by the bottle down and to improve the safety and quality of your wine tasting experience.
Ice Wine costs 3 tokens to sample.
Discount Rates. 20% discount on 12 or more bottles, 10% discount on 6-11 bottles. Prices subject to change.
*These wines are available in PA Wines & Spirits stores.
Orders cannot be processed over the internet at this time. Please call 814.725.8695 or 1-800-796-WINE during normal business hours to place your order.
Shipping is available in PA. 3-6 bottles $9.50, 7-12 bottles $18.00. Please Inquire About Other States.
- Select a wine from the list for full description and price.
A dry, medium bodied style produced from Pennsylvania grown Chardonnay aged in a combination of French and American oak.
A dry, unoaked and crisp style made from the Pinot Gris grape.
Floral and citrus aromas compliment a hint of minerality and a touch of residual sweetness.
Bare Bones White
- A fresh and simple blend of Vidal Blanc, Cayuga White, Traminette and Riesling. A touch of sweetness and a crisp clean finish. Spec Sheet and Tasting Notes.
A semi-dry blend of Riesling and Cayuga creates a crisp and floral wine.
A semi-sweet white with balanced acid and lifted floral aromas.
Bare Bones Rosé
- Delicately pressed Chambourcin grapes give this wine a hint of color, delicate berry flavors and crisp acidity. A touch of sweetness finishes it off and creates the perfect summer wine. BTI rating: 88 points. Spec Sheet and Tasting Notes.
Bare Bones Red
- A simple blend of premium red varietals with just a touch of oak. Spec Sheet and Tasting Notes.
Aromas of raspberry and subtle hints of oak blend with this medium bodied red.
Berry aromas are complimented by subtle American Oak. Medium body with supple mouthfeel.
A cool climate style with red berry and pepper aromas. Aged with a combination of French and American oak.
Distinctive spice and berry flavors are supported by a blend of French and American oak.
- a dry red wine with good acid structure; pairs well with food Spec Sheet and Tasting Notes.
- A dry red wine with bold fruit and tannins; grown in the Lake Erie region Spec Sheet and Tasting Notes.
- a dry red wine with hints of Strawberry and spice; grown in the Lake Erie region Spec Sheet and Tasting Notes.